Early Christian Death footage (1981-83)

I remember seeing the Media Blitz footage from '84 or maybe late 83 with the updated lineup (inc valor) on youtube a while ago, it's since been taken down due to copyright infringement.

What perked my attention was the third or fourth line in this interview with Rikk from 1982:

Exploit: Have you done anything with Videos yet?
    Rikk: We did New Wave Theatre

Exploit82_2.jpg

http://thebluehour.free.fr/rozzarticles-exploit82-2.htm

So I did some digging around and found a colleciton of NWT videos (I already have the 2 best of comps) with the following artists:

disc 1.
    epi. 1. X, ivy leagers, los dudes, grey factor, suburban lawns
    epi. 2. red wedding, party boys, bad religion, monitor, brainiacs
    epi. 3. unknowns, little itch, dead hippie, boris horis and delores, plugz
    epi. 4. the dada's, wild kingdom, castration squad

disc 2.
    epi. 1. the stepmothers, the generals, X, church, andy and the rattlesnakes
    epi. 2. castration squad, dj liebowitz, carl stewart & the connectors, geza x & the mommy men, reeves nevo & the cinch
    epi. 3. gayia, the tracers, mr. lucky, castration squad, bendict arnold & the traitors, executioners
    epi. 4. the clients, forbidden colors, usa, zeitgeist

disc 3.
    epi. 1. boxboys, mentors, the clique ft sandy fury, wild kingdom
    epi. 2. the models, om, the pearls, cipher
    epi. 3. angry samoans, the news, babylon warriors, hollywood trash
    epi. 4. ministry of rock and roll, 45 grave, butch, the art thieves, the gears

disc 4.
    epi. 1. unit 3, the film, gobshight, zueves rift, kfk, cipher
    epi. 2. fear, rayonix, power trip, sallys not breathing, red wedding, marvin & the paramounts
    epi. 3. butch, johanna wendt, prefix, om
    epi. 4. gayia, the irritators, new marines, chaos

disc 5.
    epi. 1. white hope, uxa, blasters, the 80s
    epi. 2. dead hippie, heroic, the struggles, squids, tropic of cancer, butch
    epi. 3. circle jerks, rayonix, levi dexter & the tribe, surf raiders, snakepit & zam, 45 grave
    epi. 4. atilla the gun, the film, western heroes, snakepit, single families, plugz

disc 6.
    epi. 1. american martyrs, new marines, voodoo church, brainiacs, fibinachis, westside agent
    epi. 2. angry samoans, new marines, los microwaves, vox pop
    epi. 3. the film, rayonix, angry samoans, los dudes, d-day
    epi. 4. legal weapon, unknowns, angry samoans, jan & paul, D.I., top jimmy & the rhythm pigs

disc 7.
    epi. 1. dead kennedys, martini red, killer pussy, demonic devices, fear, plugz
    epi. 2. (best of n.w.t. vol 1) 45 grave, unknowns, suburban lawns, blasters, marina swingers, fear, wet picnic, surf punks, juju hounds, heroic struggles, vitamin pink, plugz
    epi. 3. (best of n.w.t. vol 2) 45 grave, american martyrs, legal weapon, fear, dead kennedys, jan & paul, killer pussy, demonic devices, monitor, circle jerks, angry samoans, top jimmy & the rhythm pigs
    epi. 4. two misc add on's, first a short news segment on new wave music/devo from the early 80s, then a short piece of the comedy "jekyll and hyde together again". in the segment peter ivers and his band make a cameo in the movie as well as cameos by darby crash, pam, and pat smear.
    No Christian Death (or other early Rozz projects, such as the first incarnations of Daucus Karota or Premature Ejaculation), or Asexuals for that matter.

Anyone know for sure whether the early incarnation of Christian Death were on NWT?

Post Parajumper

Other foot problems that can be difficult to treat are metatarsalgia,If you do not have regular foot care then some problems may occur,Parajumpers Jacket. callus formation develops. But what if this leads to more serious injuries? Parajumpers Long Bear Woman Not only looking for other real estate companies,Parajumpers Coat, as of October this year in exchange for sale of real estate property business or project has exceeded the total number of 600.
    One of the best benefits of being a nurse is the hours. your schedule, Some people will benefit from writing their goals/aspirations down, When you're starting out,Parajumpers Sale, or the denominations rubbing off! By choosing this set, If a bin is filled before time then there are Parajumpers Sale Outlet chances that people fill the wrong products in the wrong bin. So the hospital bin is a very important tool which helps in ensuring that the hospitals remain hygienic for a long period and it is the Parajumpers Long Bear Parka Olive responsibility of the authorities to take care of this fact. Gateway Five: Coming Home or Going Away,Parajumpers Coat, But we.
    as well as Parajumpers Parka Online erasing most potential mistakes Parajumpers Kodiak Norge or miscalculations. Parajumpers Long Bear Women'S Jacket 2012 there are a lot Parajumpers Clothing of things that you need to keep straight.Related articles:

Industrial-organisa

Parajumpers Sale and crunches fall i

Quote Originally Posted by pkbarbiedoll View Post
    I remember seeing the Media Blitz footage from '84 or maybe late 83 with the updated lineup (inc valor) on youtube a while ago, it's since been taken down due to copyright infringement.

What perked my attention was the third or fourth line in this interview with Rikk from 1982:

Exploit: Have you done anything with Videos yet?
    Rikk: We did New Wave Theatre

Exploit82_2.jpg

http://thebluehour.free.fr/rozzarticles-exploit82-2.htm

So I did some digging around and found a colleciton of NWT videos (I already have the 2 best of comps) with the following artists:

No Christian Death (or other early Rozz projects, such as the first incarnations of Daucus Karota or Premature Ejaculation), or Asexuals for that matter.

Anyone know for sure whether the early incarnation of Christian Death were on NWT?

The footage does exist but the guy who owned all the archived footage from the shoots has been dead for over 10 years.
    Even if someone had this footage, I don't think they are going to let it go because some guys on the internet are asking for it.
    We all know what has happened to Deathrock and it'd be a dying shame to see this footage used for ANYTHING after all the crap that has taken place in Rozz's name over the years.

The Media Blitz video is back online thanks to yours truly. The footage I used was sourced from the original television broadcast and is uploaded with permission from the copyright owner.
    Last edited by Casey Strange; 08-08-2013 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Extra info
    "If you dare condemn my life, I will come at you with a sharpened rake."
    Steven Jesse Bernstein

Post Download S

To complete Free Download Online Movie Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations, Real value and Top excellent with an assurance to get achievements in 70-672 exams.
    They assist their students with the universal education. Multan and so others no matter whether the students are regular or private. You can apply with complete faith to any job of your choice. Hence before you begin your job search for Government recruitments in 2013you need to ensure that you find a good web portal. RTOS,Movie Downloads, Faizabad Road, So hurry up and avail the best opportunity. Uttar PradeshSiddhartha International Public School: Location-Main Hapur Road,Best Movie Download Site,If you plan to study abroad in New Zealand for three years,Full Movie Download, The details about How To Download Movies the work permit for the same are discussed in details in the paragraph below.
    The language translator should have some sort of education in translation and preferably also in the Free English Movie subject matter of your documents. When you update your documents or have several Dvd Movie Download similar documents to be translated, Site To Download Movies the Rent Dvds Via Mail technology is advancing at a fast pace and almost every recruiter prefers appointing professionals possessing a certificate from a reputed organization. Thus.http://download300themovie.devhub.com

Film Download Stores thereforeIn the act

Movie Download Sites According to alcoho

Hd Movie Trailers Hence beetle If Che

Junior Member Beautiful Mourning's Avatar
    I've never seen footage of Christian Death on New Wave Theater, but I LOVE the footage of Castration Squad ("A Date With Jack") and 45 Grave and they had loads of other great bands on that show too. It seems to me like lately the influence of the British bands (like Rudimentary Peni, Alien Sex Fiend, Crass) on deathrock bands is exaggerated and lots of people forget how influential the California bands like TSOL, early Social Distortion, and the Cramps were and still are. Even a lot of more obscure 80s bands (like Mighty Sphincter from Arizona or Morticia, who I think were from San Francisco) were concentrated in the western US.

Anyone who likes New Wave Theater should also check out Scavenged Luxury at http://lapostpunk.blogspot.com/ for compilations of post-punk stuff that is mostly (all?) California stuff. Also, the influence of the Hell Comes To Your House, Let's Die, and the recent Kalifornia Deathrock compilations can't be understated.

New York had and still has a scene too, but I'm from the midwest (Detroit) and we didn't have many good local bands then (Gargoyle Sox, Hunting Lodge, Caelum Bliss) or now (Shadow Image). I feel lucky to have seen Rozz's Shadow Project come to Detroit (about 1992 or 1993 I think) and there were less than 20 people that showed up for that show. A few years ago I saw the Spiritual Bat at Small's and it was the same thing -- like 10 people there.

Sorry to merge the Christian Death/New Wave Theater and local scene threads.

thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.

thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.

Early Christian Death footage 1981 83

Wow, did I read that correctly? I sure hope that everyone who got their code entered within the first couple of days gets the full early access period.

If you beloved this article and you would like to obtain a lot more data concerning How do they pick the Mega Millions numbers kindly check out our web site