Is this site Dead..?

Idk, it just seems that no one really gets on all that much except for myself.... .-.

I have to say this video told me exactly what i want to do with my life. changed me.. IT forever.

no it's undead undead undead xD

I hope not, I just joined...! Btw, nice Bauhaus reference Lace.

i hope not. i just joined tonight and would like to be reminded i'm not alone. haha!
    "It was inevitable from the moment I found how to achieve what I'd always wanted... To be the knife as well as the wound. Would you have ever forgiven me? I wanted the night... you see... and here it is..."

I'm brand new here too, and I'm really interested in meeting people!

Hey, I just joined I hope to see much activity on here.

I'm back online and bored so I'll be on every other day or so

Cool. THE DEATHROCK COMMUNITY LIIIIVES.

Some of us are still around.

...I'm still here!

I just joined and would like to meet people as well.

Toronto, eh? I have a friend up there, keeps telling me to come visit. How's things there?

can you speak chinanese? i dont understand!

You may wear a beautiful Movado watch smooth opera, rarely subjected to this kind of pressure and tension to watch all the active lifestyle. And will take what you can throw at it, give you some, this watch is the atom to the second.<a href="http://www.originalarmaniwatches.com">armani watches men</a> So, this is a very different kind of fashion Movado watch. Sitting quietly in the dark when my jewelry cabinet, everyday wear Movado In my opinion, it is a "waste".I wear my atomic G shock more than a year, I have grown to rely on it. However, recently,<a href="http://www.originalarmaniwatches.com">armani couple watch</a> I decided to buy another one. The reason is as follows: the clock certainly can not feed in the sun. You never need to trouble with the battery. You may also be fully charged in October. But to the winter dark of the moon, rather than exposure in full sun, you can see it slowly began to lose its charge. If the battery falls below a certain threshold, in the middle of winter, and finally, you may become dormant.This is a good watch.<a href="http://www.casiowatcheslive.com/casio-unisex-watches-c-14.html">casio unisex watches</a> It said: "called home" almost indestructible provided to the brothers under the sun, and their atomic G shock, a common criticism is that they are some ugly and bulky. In fact, the thinnest, smooth is not in the world watches. No, it is not the most elegant. Obviously, when you are considering the purchase of watches, style and comfort can be entered into the formula, you certainly. However, this is not a fashion watch, which means that now. This is not normal.I think this watch looks very good, it is thick - 5/8 inch thick. In there, you is not right for you, if you like to watch supple. Because it is essential to watch resin strap is not an option, instead of a standard with.<a href="http://www.casiowatcheslive.com/casio-ladies-watches-c-10.html">casio ladies watches</a> This is a small but thick may be the only weak point.The manual, you will be able to download in PDF format from Casio's website.

It also has a world clock,burberry womens watch so you can switch the city to show you the current time. When you have to do this, so there is no need to remember, one of the powerful features of this watch, it can set the daylight saving automatically. I do not know it? To tell the truth, 30 event (date, hours, minutes, seconds), so you can record, record-keeping, it is a function of time, obviously you want to use, I have not tried. I do not know how useful this feature, but it's there.Accident, because it is almost impossible for the last G-Shock, press any key, button recessed.burberry mens watch Because they do not have to do too much effort to promote them, but at the same time, they are very sensitive. So, if you are familiar with any cycle mode is a typical Casio'll feel at home. It beeps and alarm, stop watch every five hours.I really want to,cheap burberry watch it's one of the main functions of atomic time synchronization. I am worried that this will be far from there (outside the core radius of 600 km), Fort Collins station. Table with a thing, I was surprised to watch four days, may have been synchronized successfully delivered in the dialog box inside the box multilayer packaging Saturday morning, at least. Overnight, and then, from the nearest window is not a place, it is recommended to sync it in our kitchen, he sat in to watch at least 20 feet on its side, I again overnight is also very pleasant surprise, there is no synchronization problems from its location or position.Watch many look better than the pictures. While this is a bit more than my other G shock colorful, polished some of the great, but it is still some conservative brushed burberry watchmetal accents. When you leave a dark environment, for a long period of time (such as at night), but it also made the same size, I think it is so thick, because it will adapt without any problems sleeves clothes shirt.Also but not watch into sleep mode to conserve energy. Lifting the clock angle and light detection, or to you, and then press any button, it will automatically wake up. Function flawlessly.

I'm so fed up with these spammers; let's wall them up alive!