new Robert Inhuman artwork portfolio

I finally made a blog for a lotta my drawings the past few years. There's a lotta stuff in there deathrockers would probably dig. Check it out some time! http://robertinhuman.blogspot.com/

actually... whoever runs deathrock.org check out my stuff. if you ever need new artwork for this site get in touch...

impressive artwork
    Cobwebbed,
    Reverend John Hex

wow man, you're doing a great work. Have you checked my band Secular Plague? I'm finishing writing the album and might be interested in your artwork.

Anyways, awesome job! keep it up!

sure, get at me any time! I can do things that aren't as funny too, of course.

I bookmarked you site so I'll know where to find you

find me in the batcave at the witching hour

new deathrock artwerk

Always looking for new projects to take on in the genre... Check out some recent drawings...

http://robertinhuman.blogspot.com/
    contact = robertinhuman@hotmail.com

thanks for putting the John Hex's CreepShow album cover on here, it is badass. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for artwork to contact Inhuman on here.
    Cobwebbed,
    Reverend John Hex

totally, I was into webbing those letters out more than usual, I should still draw up some lettering for that Secular Plague art too

your art is very interesting, remnant of early 80's LA show flyers but more bold and refined. I like your characters and fonts, I will definitely be sending you an email soon.

totally, working on a psychobilly poster for Louisville Goth now, down for any interesting projects for fall...