I remember seeing the Media Blitz footage from '84 or maybe late 83 with the updated lineup (inc valor) on youtube a while ago, it's since been taken down due to copyright infringement.

What perked my attention was the third or fourth line in this interview with Rikk from 1982:

Exploit: Have you done anything with Videos yet?
Rikk: We did New Wave Theatre

Exploit82_2.jpg

http://thebluehour.free.fr/rozzarticles-exploit82-2.htm

So I did some digging around and found a colleciton of NWT videos (I already have the 2 best of comps) with the following artists:

disc 1.
epi. 1. X, ivy leagers, los dudes, grey factor, suburban lawns
epi. 2. red wedding, party boys, bad religion, monitor, brainiacs
epi. 3. unknowns, little itch, dead hippie, boris horis and delores, plugz
epi. 4. the dada's, wild kingdom, castration squad

disc 2.
epi. 1. the stepmothers, the generals, X, church, andy and the rattlesnakes
epi. 2. castration squad, dj liebowitz, carl stewart & the connectors, geza x & the mommy men, reeves nevo & the cinch
epi. 3. gayia, the tracers, mr. lucky, castration squad, bendict arnold & the traitors, executioners
epi. 4. the clients, forbidden colors, usa, zeitgeist

disc 3.
epi. 1. boxboys, mentors, the clique ft sandy fury, wild kingdom
epi. 2. the models, om, the pearls, cipher
epi. 3. angry samoans, the news, babylon warriors, hollywood trash
epi. 4. ministry of rock and roll, 45 grave, butch, the art thieves, the gears

disc 4.
epi. 1. unit 3, the film, gobshight, zueves rift, kfk, cipher
epi. 2. fear, rayonix, power trip, sallys not breathing, red wedding, marvin & the paramounts
epi. 3. butch, johanna wendt, prefix, om
epi. 4. gayia, the irritators, new marines, chaos

disc 5.
epi. 1. white hope, uxa, blasters, the 80s
epi. 2. dead hippie, heroic, the struggles, squids, tropic of cancer, butch
epi. 3. circle jerks, rayonix, levi dexter & the tribe, surf raiders, snakepit & zam, 45 grave
epi. 4. atilla the gun, the film, western heroes, snakepit, single families, plugz

disc 6.
epi. 1. american martyrs, new marines, voodoo church, brainiacs, fibinachis, westside agent
epi. 2. angry samoans, new marines, los microwaves, vox pop
epi. 3. the film, rayonix, angry samoans, los dudes, d-day
epi. 4. legal weapon, unknowns, angry samoans, jan & paul, D.I., top jimmy & the rhythm pigs

disc 7.
epi. 1. dead kennedys, martini red, killer pussy, demonic devices, fear, plugz
epi. 2. (best of n.w.t. vol 1) 45 grave, unknowns, suburban lawns, blasters, marina swingers, fear, wet picnic, surf punks, juju hounds, heroic struggles, vitamin pink, plugz
epi. 3. (best of n.w.t. vol 2) 45 grave, american martyrs, legal weapon, fear, dead kennedys, jan & paul, killer pussy, demonic devices, monitor, circle jerks, angry samoans, top jimmy & the rhythm pigs
epi. 4. two misc add on's, first a short news segment on new wave music/devo from the early 80s, then a short piece of the comedy "jekyll and hyde together again". in the segment peter ivers and his band make a cameo in the movie as well as cameos by darby crash, pam, and pat smear.
No Christian Death (or other early Rozz projects, such as the first incarnations of Daucus Karota or Premature Ejaculation), or Asexuals for that matter.

Anyone know for sure whether the early incarnation of Christian Death were on NWT?