Question What are your favorite deathrock bands?

What are some of your favorite deathrock bands?

I am just enjoying The Deep Eynde - Spellbound album (are they Deathrock?). I like 45 Grave. I'm only recently immersing myself in Deathrock and am looking for band suggestions so I hope this thread takes off.

Favorite at the moment is The Last Days of Jesus. I will update this thread frequently I believe.

Fear Cult, Christian Death, Tragic Black, All Gone Dead, Cinema Strange and the newer Specimen

The real Christian Death (fronted by Rozz Williams), Specimen, The Naked and the Dead, Skeletal Family, 45 Grave, Bohémien, Sex Gang Children, Rosetta Stone, Phaidia, Fangs on Fur, Sex Beat, Elvira and the bats, Primal Danse, Ex-Voto, The Birthday Party, The Deadfly Ensemble, Ghost Dance, T.S.O.L., The Southern Death Cult, Bone Orchard, The Theatre of Ice, Christ Vs. Warhol, Neva, The Strange Dolls Cult, Scarlet's Remains, All Gone Dead, Virgin Prunes, Corpus Deliciti, Voodoo Church, and well a few others I can't think of atm... Btw Shards yes, The Deep Eynde is indeed somewhat considered as a Deathrock band.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLace View Post
    Fear Cult, Christian Death, Tragic Black, All Gone Dead, Cinema Strange and the newer Specimen
    I'm adding more to this... older Specimen, Theatre of Ice, Nosferatu( don't care if its not deathrock I like them), Scarlet's Remains, Radio Werewolf

RADIO WEREWOLF is awesome! i love those crazy nazi-goths!

Radio Scarlet...

Sexbeat, Virgin Prunes, Specimen, Tragic Black
    There is a New Specimen out soon
    http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/specimen

radio scarlet? one of my best friends was from that! his BIRTH! album I produced http://youtu.be/LJncT-1-EFU

TEXAS VAMPS!

BESTIAL MOUTHS!

EX-VOTO!

Tell him that his work is admired!

Scarehead is one of my top favorites but I could only three of their songs. I don't think that anyone has mentioned blue cross or Ciril yet. Oh, and if you're going to check out TSOL, stick mostly with Jack Grisham's stuff. they went through a glam metal/hard rock period around the time he wasn't involved.