Deathrock Fashion

How does everyone here like to dress and what are the ways that you change the deathrock fashion to make it your own.

Good question! I like to either make stuff myself or order from internet companies which are really far away, so I can mix everything up to look unique.

Layers of fishnet und big hair, that's about it.... nothing special here really.

DIY is basis... but if you're looking for some t-shirts for "tuning" then check: www.mailorder.bat-cave.pl

Quote Originally Posted by woodraf View Post
    DIY is basis... but if you're looking for some t-shirts for "tuning" then check: www.mailorder.bat-cave.pl
    HA... I wish I had the cash for it... as it stands now I'm DIYing all of the kinds of clothing I want... I'm even making my own lace and fishnet.

Hmm, I over accessorize to say the least... I also use certain bits and twists of my favorite pop culture to give a little bit of irony to my style as well. Another thing I like to do is turn certain unused tshirts into long pieces of draping rags and wrap them around my legs and arms and chest in a bunched manner to give it a more "just came out of the grave" look to me. xD I also use certain small belts and put them in random places to give off a cool vibe aswell... Mostly on my legs or arms though since that is the most easiest place to use them at. Another thing I like to do is buy a random long draping black skirt from a thrift store and slice it at a 60-50 degree angle and then wear it on my waist just to mix things up a bit.. As for the rest its just mostly customization with studs, patches, buttons, feathers, Safety pins, bones, shark teeth, magnets, hooks, lace, fishnet, chains, or anything else I can find at a thrift store.