Thread: Rozz.net

Hybrid View

Rozz.net

I think its a little ridiculous how they call themselves "the official Rozz site"
    wtf? Rozz didnt even have a computer much less have a say in a website.
    some things i like on the site but thats a little excessive to me..

Yeah, honestly I think that's saying a bit to much seeing as like you said before Rozz himself didn't start it... Plus, Idk, I don't really care to much for the guy who actually did make the website.

do you know the guy? i've never talked to him

yes i know that but why you don't talk with him?

Rozznet was created in 1997 at THE REQUEST of Rozz Williams by Chris and Kevin Graves.
    Rozz didn't know how to use a computer and often had friends print off articles on serial killers as well as grotesque photos from the internet to use in his art. I highly suggest you look more closely into the history of Rozznet before you make such assumptions.
    "If you dare condemn my life, I will come at you with a sharpened rake."
    Steven Jesse Bernstein

while i appreciate your info on the website, i still do not feel it is accurate or justified of them to call themselves "the official Rozz Williams website". or any website of a dead person for that matter.. Unfortunately, I think a lot of Rozz's friends are exploiting his work. For a while on ebay, you could see all kinds of personal things of his from books to clothing to journals up for sale not to mention bootlegs. I didn't know Rozz personally, i am only acquainted with his musical works so can't really say if he would have a problem with any of this.

You would be surprised, honestly. Rozznet's owers themselves do not exploit him at all. The ebay auctions you mentioned are still going on. That is Sindie Ardia. She is the last person Rozz spoke to. She even taped his last phone call.
    She chastised numerous people over the years including some of the very people she sold things to. She also did the same thing to other people over the years who have sold things that have belonged to Rozz. Now she is doing the same thing and for some reason we're all supposed to fully support her. She is indeed ill and dying. So karma is a bitch.

As for Rozznet, I think there has to be some official outlet for his music other than a record label. And Rozznet is the perfect fit for fans. Unfortunately, Rozznet and its contributors are often the victims of websites that steal photos from their collection and do not credit them. I have had similar troubles with people along with one of Rozz's photographers, Edward Colver.

So as you can see, while people are bitching about how Rozznet and Rozz's friends are selfish, collectors are getting ripped off left and right. However it is also collectors that do a large amount of damage. There are tons of recordings out there. PE is only a small fraction. There is tons of live material and interviews that have yet to surface which are in the hands of said private collectors. All these years, they have been sitting with their thumbs up their asses, waiting to put their name on these treasures.

There is tons of bullshit going on in Rozz's community. And I am the singing bird.

Yours truly,

Casey Strange
    "If you dare condemn my life, I will come at you with a sharpened rake."
    Steven Jesse Bernstein

yeah this one was killer, highlights included the fire dept coming cos the smoke machine set off the alarm (straight up goth talk moment), and standing on top of a PA speaker listening to bauhaus and literally eating spider webs off the basement ceiling
    Pass your 1Y0-A26 exam exams in first try by using our Testking ccna wireless bgsp tutorials and best quality www.stevenson.edu dumps along with ccie Loyola University Maryland

yes i know that but why you don't talk with him?
    Get ICC Latest Cricket Match Score updates only on CriciDAD. Check out Crickt World cup 2019 Live Cricket Score of Ball by Ball & full Scorecard of International & Domestic cricket

Aside from the spam bot at the end advertising a cricket app, I actually found this thread interesting. It looks like rozz.net is no longer in business as the domain resolves to a parked page. Time to check out the wayback machine.