Good morrow, y'all. lol

My name is Casey Strange,
I'm a huge a fan of Rozz Williams and other deathrock bands. I've been the victim of some heavily elite and spiteful drama over facebook that I've tried to ignore time and time again however the last 10 months have really brought my piss to a boil. There has been a huge campaign against me over Facebook and Tumblr to pretty much have me outcasted from the scene. This campaign was not started by deathrock musicians mind you, but by a bunch of jealous ingrates who want to take what they didn't help me to get. From 2008 and to present day, I contributed a lot of information to Rozznet.com and helped get them started in reaching out to Facebook. It seems that time and time again, a bunch of jealous haters are trying to dig up information on me to use against me, one person in particular tried bringing up an arrest from 07 to try and label me as a mentally unstable criminal.

I also am a private collector of Rozz memorabilia and a fan named Leonid Tsiporan ripped off a bunch of photos from me and tried taking credit for things he did not in fact accomplish. A lot of these photos were scanned by myself or given to me from other collectors and were supposed to remain private. He started a page called Rozz Liberation Front and I've had to notify facebook countless times to remove these photos. Edward Colver at one point even got involved in this drama for a short time and has concluded that he will begin to watermark his photos.

I am pretty much being chastised for doing my job and protecting my collection. Its gotten to a point where I'm being told what music I can and can't listen to, what clothes I can and can't wear, what pictures of myself I can and can't post without someone modifying it and exhibiting it without my consent for the mere purpose of mocking me and I am just to the point where I would like to run a Deathrock facebook page that is no bullshit, no drama, no elite crap, and it doesn't MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE.

Every Deathrock page on Facebook is a bunch of whiny bitches.
If you would be interested in helping me run this page.

Please e-mail me at Casey@Rozznet.com

Again, this facebook page will be drama free, all will be welcome, no bannings shall ensue, and nobody will be held higher on the totem pole than another.

Facebook makes Deathrock look AWFUL!!
Its gotten to the point where we are being told to hold a dead drug addict who OD'd on alcohol and Vicodin as a saint. This particular person was nothing more than a just a guy who ran a deathrock page out of his mom's basement and put out a small EP.

If you would like to see a deathrock page on Facebook DEVOID of all this bullshit,

I ask you again to contact me.

Thank you.

Casey Strange